SPB.N News – Online Desk: Do you feel low on energy through the day? Exhausted, tired even as the day goes on… Well, make a few lifestyle changes and see how you perk up for good. Include these five foods in your diet to see the difference.
1. Almonds – We all know that nuts are a good snack option, so munch on some almonds to get copper and manganese which help keep energy flowing through the body.
2. Bananas – With its balanced composition of sugars (fructose, glucose and sucrose) and fibre, Bananas are the fruits to reach out for when you need that instant energy boost post your work out or after indulging in an outdoor sport.
3. Beans – Combining complex carbs with protein, beans are loaded with nutrients equally beneficial to both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
4. Eggs – They provide 30% of your daily protein value and the very useful amino acids that is needed by the body to rebuild muslces.
5. Salmon – Full of the highly beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids, this pink fish also contains protein and vitamins which helps convert the food you consume into useful energy.
Times of India